Current work being undertaken by the LNG
Learn about the health of our hedgerows
Click on the links below for useful videos:
Management of Grass Areas within Charlbury
The Formal Bit …………..
Aim of the Land & Nature Group:
To secure the recovery of nature in and around Charlbury. To enable everyone to enjoy access to green spaces.
- Inspire and empower residents to bring the wild back into our neighbourhood.
- Improve our evidence, understanding and monitoring of local nature/bio-diversity.
- Restore, connect and create habitats:
- veteran trees
- water courses
- Tackle key pressures on species and habitats (e.g. sewage pollution, pesticides)
- Increase carbon sequestration in soil and vegetation
- Promote natural flood management
- Promote well-being through access to nature